Helper Electricians are employed in many service industries, and in various positions and are typically available to applicants who may lack educational backgrounds. Most of the companies expect applicants to have a high school diploma. Depending on your job and pay, you may require experience in construction, electrical work, and other fields. You should be able to perform tasks such as: handling and storing of material, fixing of conduits and wall chasing for concealed wiring, and Cutting, filling, leveling and compaction of earth.
1.Introduction to Electrical Trade
• General discipline
• General safety rules
• Job role
• Importance of electricity
• Electrical Terminologies
2. Health, Safety & Environment applications in Electrician occupation
• Need & importance of the safety on the job site
• Safety pcaution at site
• Knowledge of first aid & basic dressing material
• Do’s And Don’ts
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Standards Housekeeping procedure
• Waste disposal and pollution control of organic and inorganic
• Fire safety equipment
• Importance of fire safety equipments
• Usage of fire safety equipments
• Types of fire protection devices
• Rescue a person who is in contact with live wire
• CPRI life saving technique
• Electrical Safety
• Importance of grounding and bonding
• Types of protective devices
• Discharge chain and Discharge rod for electrical safety
3. Identification & use of basic tools and equipments
• Identification of working tools
• Identification and uses of marking tools, testing tools
• Identification and uses of electrical equipment
• Commonly used Masonry hand tools
4. Material Handling & Storing
• Loading, unloading & shifting methodology
• Methods of storing and stacking
• Safe procedure for storing and carrying fuel, transformer
• Proper storing of hand tools and power tools
5. Cutting, Filling, Leveling & Compaction of earth
• Identification of tools for cutting, filling, leveling, compaction
• Types of compaction Equipment
• Construction Features, Safety and use of hand rollers
• Cutting, filling as per marking and layout
• Methods of compaction of earth
• Leveling Procedures
• Slope protection
6. Erection and dismantle of 3.6 meter temporary scaffold
• Scaffolding & Types of scaffolds
• Hand Tools required for erection & dismantle of 3.6 m
• Basic component required for erection
• Process of erecting & dismantle of 3•6 m temporary scaffold
• Shifting of tools & material from bottom level to higher
level of scaffold
• Standard safety procedure while working at height
7. Wall chasing and conduit fixing for concealed wiring
• Wall chasing and conduit fixing for concealed wiring
• Wall chasing & its necessity
• Power tools and hand tools required for wall chasing
• Safety precautions / PPE’s used in wall chasing and
• Conduit & its types
• Cables & its types
• Specification of conduits & wiring
• Correct procedure of marking
• Housekeeping Practices
8. External threading on MS conduit
• Threading and tools used
• Types of Threads
• Use of die stock and lubricant
• Care and Maintenance
• Holding and cutting tools and their application
There is a lot of scope n your career if you do Helper Electrician course . Your career progression path starts at Helper Electrician, then you become assistant electrician, electrician, work supervisor, construction site engineer and finally Project manager. The salary packages are also high for freshers and also experienced professionals. Many openings are present in top agencies, construction companies. You can even get into Private and governmental construction projects.
Frequently asked questions by students before joining the course:-
What are the Course Content and Schedule Training Programs?
For Engineers, Diploma Holders, Graduates and related experienced people
What are the timings and duration of the Courses?
For Engineering courses batches will start on 6th and 21st of every month.
Technician’s courses every month batch starts on 1st and 16th
We have convenient times for working professionals, Morning, Evening and Weekend Classes; please consult our Front Office Executive at our centers
Hyderabad: 9908080913 Delhi: 8882130270, Cochin: 9745554270, Guntur: 7093001118
Mumbai: 9136399359 Bangalore : 960618080 Chennai : 9087680813
What is the Minimum qualification to undergo the Training?
Any graduate student can also undergo the above courses.
What is the minimum qualification for technicians for undergoing the training?
What is the duration of the Courses?
Fast Track Courses:
For International Trainees, what is the procedure for admission?
The candidate must undergo online registration process by paying the full fee and Dhanush EnggServices India Pvt Ltd will send an Invitation letter to Indian Embassy after the receipt of the Course fee for obtaining Visa.
What is the course Fee?
Please call us for Course enquiry at our respective branches Hyderabad: 9908080813, Delhi: 8882130270, Guntur: 7093001118, Cochin: 9745554270, Mumbai: 9136399359, Bangalore : 9606180180 Chennai : 9087680813 or Please write a mail to email@example.com
Will Training Material be provided during the Course?
Yes, training material will be provided during the course.
How can I register for the course?
Click here for Registration link.
What is the Strength of Each Batch?
We have kept the batch size limited so that we can concentrate on each and every student for personal attention.
HVAC : (30 in a batch)
Electrical: (30 in a batch)
Plumbing: (30 in a batch)
What is the main language you are using for these classroom trainings?
Can I Get study material other than English language?
Our courses are approved by NSDC and SSC's?
Our certificate is approved by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation)
Do I need to buy any Tools or Instruments to complete my training?
Is there any age limit for this course?
Please Pay Rs.2,500 As an advance registration*Make payment
*Please contact your nearest MEP Centre for complete fee information.